Be careful....you might find out more than you ever wanted to know.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Disappearing Nine Patch

Late last year I participated in my first disappearing nine patch swap at Jane's Fabrics. The theme was red and aqua and the entire process was a blast! I have just pulled the fabrics out in an attempt to put together this very scrappy quilt (scrappy is difficult for the OCD in me) and I am thinking one thing as i'm putting it together - I want to do another one! My preference of colors this time is red/white/black .. I wonder if anyone would want to do this with me?

This is a long shot because I know not alot of folks follow my blog (yet!) .. but does anyone out there in blogger land want to particpate in this? If so, comment to the blog or shoot me an email at ChristyR829 at gmail dot com. The swap I did before had 100 swappers and required that each participant swap 100 'pieces' (25-12 1/2 9-patches before they are cut into 4). It would be great to do something like that again, but I understand that's probably a long shot...

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend. Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment