Be careful....you might find out more than you ever wanted to know.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fabric STEAL


Today I stole some fabric...well, it felt like it anyway. The picture shows my steal - 60 yards of fabric that I purchased for under $40!!! That makes my average price around .75/yard. I wanted to buy everything in sight, but I was good and limited myself to 5 yards of each fabric, but went ahead and bought up to the next 3 yards if it was the end of the bolt. With all of this Christmas fabric in front of me, I really want to start on Christmas projects!! Well, I just will have no excuses when the holiday season comes around....


Just thought I would brag. Tomorrow is the first day of work since the middle of December. What a GREAT way to start off a week.


Be blessed,

Christy
(Excuse the picture .. i'm stuck taking pictures with my cell phone until I buy a new camera!)

2 comments: